“Admired for its broad [skill] in the labor and employment sector…Clients appreciate the ‘consistently effective practice’ for its ‘absolute dedication’ and ‘uniformly good work.’”
— Chambers USA
Blank Rome’s nationally recognized labor and employment attorneys represent clients in an array of issues faced by HR managers and in-house counsel. Our labor and employment team is committed to understanding your business, your needs and priorities, and the unique risks you face. We offer counseling and compliance support to help you avoid problems before they arise. And with the support of more than 300 litigators across 15 offices, we are ready and able to help you resolve disputes efficiently to minimize disruption to your business.
How We Can Help
- Affirmative action
- Business transactions
- Class and collective actions
- Employee benefits and ERISA
- Executive compensation
- Labor management relations
- Policy review and audits
- Strategic counseling and employment practices
- Trade secret protection, employee defection, and unfair competition
- Wage and hour
- Workplace investigations
What Sets Us Apart
- Ranked Tier 1 in 2023 U.S. News & World Report–Best Lawyers® (Woodward/White, Inc.) nationally and Philadelphia for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law and Labor Law - Management. Also ranked nationally for Employment Law – Management, and regionally for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Employment Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- Chambers USA 2023 ranked Blank Rome for labor and employment in Pennsylvania. Editors write that Blank Rome’s Labor & Employment practice:
- “Maintains a strong profile for its handling of complex trade secrets and restrictive covenant disputes. The team also offers experience across labor law matters such as contract negotiation and unfair labor practice disputes.”
- “‘They are on top of recent trends and provide thoughtful advice and recommendations.’”
- “‘The litigators at Blank Rome really know the law. Their preparation, advocacy and priority on attempting an amicable resolution if at all possible is impressive.’”
- We invest in long-term relationships and create client service teams to ensure effective and efficient delivery of legal services.
- We place an emphasis on preventive measures to preempt problems before they arise.
- We provide value-added services to our clients, including in-house training programs, CLE programs, legal briefings, and newsletters.