Blank Rome’s Pittsburgh office prides itself on responsiveness, efficiency, and client service. We work in collaborative teams that include the right mix of skills and experience to respond to each client’s needs. We are trusted advisers, well-versed in crafting legal solutions that enable business objectives. We serve clients in a diverse mix of industries, including technology, finance, manufacturing, healthcare, and energy.
Our Pittsburgh office provides a broad range of legal services.
Litigation and Disputes
- Commercial and corporate—breach of contract and UCC as well as shareholder and other intra-company disputes
- Construction—high-profile and billion-dollar facilities
- Energy, oil, shale gas, and renewables, including lease validity and liability for “bonus” payments, seismic, environmental, contamination/nuisance claims as a result of development, and right of way issues
- Labor and employment
- Trade secrets and restrictive covenants
- Intellectual property—patent, trademark, false advertising, and copyright disputes
- Class action defense—consumer protection, securities fraud, and oil and gas
- Representing lenders and financial institutions in a variety of disputes, including TILA and RESPA
Business—Corporate, Commercial, and Financial Institutions
- Energy, oil, shale gas, and renewables
- Cybersecurity and privacy
- Corporate transactions—capital markets and M&A
- Commercial transactions—construction, procurement, sales, and distribution
- Family office services and tax and estate planning
- Letters of credit and international trade finance
- Corporate—general corporate counseling, corporate governance, and board advisory services
Blank Rome’s Pittsburgh office strengthens the Firm’s leading presence in Pennsylvania, and creates a natural connection with the Firm’s energy practice and clients in our Houston and Philadelphia offices. In addition, our Pittsburgh office works closely with the Firm’s attorneys across the United States to advise clients on national and international matters.