Blank Rome’s employment, benefits and labor lawyers assist clients in developing strategic responses to the many challenges which arise in this area of the law.
Our lawyers are frequently called upon to help clients navigate extremely sensitive issues which pose significant risk to their organizations or which require a comprehensive strategic solution.
What We Do
- Advise boards of directors, audit committees, general counsel, and executive management on strategic options to avoid or mitigate legal risk and reputational harm.
- Construct policy and preventative solutions to legal challenges in the workplace.
- Anticipate legal, legislative and policy changes to inform high-level decision making.
- Represent clients in high-profile, high-risk engagements such as corporate campaigns, internal investigations, and government inquiries.
What Sets Us Apart
- We understand our client’s business and can see “the big picture.”
- We focus on pragmatic solutions to complex problems in alignment with client objectives.
- We are able to draw on the Firm’s unique resources, including the Firm’s government relations and public relations professionals, to manage complex issues.