Cody Wilcoxson helps clients with all aspects of litigation. His experience includes both litigation and litigation prevention for trade secrets and competitive hiring, aviation, and sports industry clients.
His representations include:
- Trial and appellate representation in non-competition, non-solicitation, and misappropriation of trade secret enforcement and defense
- Commercial aviation personal injury defense
- NCAA name, image, and likeness counseling
- Sports start up formation, contracting, and counseling
- Unfair trade practices and consumer fraud protection
- Product liability and mass torts defense
- Preliminary and permanent injunctions, temporary restraining orders, and expedited proceedings
During law school, Cody served as the managing editor of student works for the Villanova Environmental Law Journal, where he was honored with David G. Butterworth Editor Award for outstanding dedication to the journal, and was a finalist in the Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition. He also held a legal internship at the Villanova Civil Justice Clinic and received the Clinical Legal Education Association’s Outstanding Clinical Student Award.
Prior to law school, Cody was the director of communications for USA Baseball and held a communications internship for the U.S. Olympic Committee.
Outside the Firm
Cody is member of the United States Running Streak Association, having run every day for more than three years. In addition to his daily runs, Cody loves to travel and is an avid sports fan. Cody lives in Philadelphia with his wife and son.