Neil Young concentrates his litigation practice on commercial, employment, governmental, and healthcare matters. He represents and advises corporate clients, small businesses, Texas governmental entities, public officials, and healthcare professionals on a variety of issues, including:
- Commercial disputes and contract actions;
- Employment claims involving discrimination, harassment, or retaliation allegations;
- Restrictive covenant enforcements;
- Trade secret misappropriations;
- Litigation involving local governments and public officials; and
- Regulatory compliance and investigations.
A registered pharmacist in three states, Neil previously managed a long-term care pharmacy for six years as its chief pharmacist. Neil's management and healthcare experience gives him a practical, business-minded perspective when representing and advising his clients.
During law school, Neil was selected to be a legal writing fellow and was nominated for induction into the National Order of Scribes. He also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Gray H. Miller of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.