Michael Kadlec has significant experience in all aspects of employee benefits and executive compensation, including:
- Design and drafting of retirement and welfare benefit plans
- Design and drafting of equity compensation arrangements, long-term incentive arrangements, and transaction bonus arrangements
- Drafting and negotiation of employment, separation severance, and similar agreements
- Design and drafting of deferred compensation arrangements and advice and guidance on compliance with IRC section 409A
- Advice and guidance on employee benefits and executive compensation aspects of corporate mergers and acquisitions, including IRC section 280G
- Advice and guidance on public corporation executive compensation design and disclosure
Michael has experience representing various types of clients, including international publicly traded corporations, private equity funds, privately held entities, large tax-exempt organizations, and executives.
Outside the Firm
Michael is married and has two sons and enjoys being involved with his sons’ sports and other activities.