CO-CHAIR, CORPORATE, M&A, AND SECURITIES PRACTICE GROUP
Louis Rappaport concentrates his practice on business and corporate matters, with specific emphasis on emerging and middle market businesses. Louis advises clients in a wide range of industries in the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture capital and private equity funding transactions
- Securities offerings
- Corporate finance matters
- Strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Intellectual property/technology licensing and transfer matters
- Executive employment and compensation matters
- Business formation and planning
In addition to his Corporate M&A practice, Louis chairs the Blank Rome Venture Group, which serves emerging and venture backed companies and their financing sources.
Since 1997, Louis has served as a lecturer for a number of courses at Villanova University School of Law, including "Business Acquisitions" and "Counseling Emerging Businesses."
Chambers USA has recognized Louis as a leader in the field of mergers and acquisitions and venture capital who “is adept at guiding clients through the full range of related transactions”. Clients state “he is just superb in all respects – knowledge, experience, professionalism – as well as being a pleasure to work with. He is a tireless advocate for his clients.”