Peter Melampy’s practice encompasses a wide range of corporate, transactional, and securities matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate divestitures
- Private equity transactions
- Public and private securities offerings
- Venture capital and other financing transactions
- SEC reporting, NYSE and Nasdaq listing compliance, and other securities law matters
- Corporate governance and general corporate matters
Peter currently serves as a member of the Blank Rome’s Recruiting Committee.
During law school, Peter served as a law clerk for the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division, Torts Branch. He also was a staff member of the University of Chicago Legal Forum.