VICE CHAIR, CORPORATE, M&A, AND SECURITIES PRACTICE GROUP
Linsey Bozzelli concentrates her practice in the area of business and corporate law, including:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- private equity and venture capital funding transactions
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company transactions and counseling
- transactional and day-to-day legal and strategic consulting for clients in the fashion, design, and branding industries
- joint ventures and strategic alliances
- financing transactions
- business formation and planning
- contract drafting and negotiations
- counseling and formation of nonprofit organizations
Chambers USA notes, “One client says: 'She is an excellent lawyer: Practical, responsive and easy to work with.' And, sources say: ‘She’s detail-oriented, efficient, and she gets through stuff quickly.'"
Outside the Firm
Outside of her work at the Firm, Linsey is actively involved in the Philadelphia neighborhood where she lives with her family.