Alan Lieblich advises a wide range of clients, including those in the manufacturing, insurance, technology, and retail industries, on business transactions and securities law matters. He has devoted his career to the representation of public and private companies in complex corporate transactions, such as strategic acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, and securities offerings. In addition, he counsels boards of directors and special committees of companies on corporate governance matters, including interested party transactions.
His practice covers all areas of corporate law (with particular experience in Pennsylvania and Delaware law), including:
- mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures
- counsel on complex commercial and contractual matters
- corporate governance and federal law and exchange rules
- capital formation transactions including equity and debt offerings
- venture capital, financing, and strategic formation