Adam Seiden concentrates his practice on all aspects of corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and securities matters, including:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Private equity transactions
- Strategic investments and joint ventures
- General corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters and governance
- Public and private securities matters
Prior to joining Blank Rome, Adam was associate counsel at a public independent oil and gas exploration and production company that operated in the Permian Basin of West Texas and Southeastern New Mexico. In this role, Adam handled a wide range of legal responsibilities, including drafting ’33 and ’34 Act filings, compliance with NASDAQ and the NYSE, and assisting with multiple significant multimillion dollar transactions.
Adam previously served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Margaret M. McVeigh of the Superior Court of New Jersey, and while in law school, was a legal intern for the Cardozo Bet Tzedek Legal Services Clinic.