Frank Dehel advises public companies, businesses, boards of directors, and entrepreneurs on a wide variety of corporate matters, including:
- SEC regulatory, reporting and compliance issues
- mergers, acquisitions and sales of public and private companies
- capital formation, including public offerings and private placements of debt and equity securities
- corporate governance matters
- general contract drafting and review, including joint venture, shareholder, license and employment agreements
Prior to his legal career, Frank worked for the federal government as well as on two congressional staffs.
Frank is a frequent contributor to Blank Rome's Securities News Watch blog, which covers news and information on the JOBS Act, corporate governance, executive compensation, and securities matters.
Frank co-authors Blank Rome's UP TO DATE: Current Developments in Securities Laws newsletter, which provides practice tips on corporate governance matters, follows SEC news and comment letter trends and covers information on the JOBS Act, executive compensation and investment adviser regulation.