Frank Dehel advises public companies, businesses, boards of directors, and entrepreneurs on a wide variety of corporate matters, including:
- SEC regulatory, reporting and compliance issues
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales of public and private companies
- Capital formation, including public offerings and private placements of debt and equity securities
- Corporate governance matters
- General contract drafting and review, including joint venture, shareholder, license, and employment agreements
Prior to his legal career, Frank worked for the federal government as well as on two congressional staffs.