Yelena Barychev advises management and boards of directors on:
- corporate governance matters, including executive and director compensation and compliance with NASDAQ and NYSE listing requirements
- public and private offerings of securities
- preparation of proxy statements, Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and other SEC filings
- cybersecurity risk management
- compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the Dodd-Frank Act, and the JOBS Act
In addition, she writes and speaks frequently on corporate governance and securities compliance matters.
Yelena's practice also focuses on advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, compliance with the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act, as well as contract drafting and negotiations. She also counsels nonprofit organizations.
Yelena represents clients in a broad range of industries, including life sciences, information technology, manufacturing, and financial services companies.
Outside the Firm
Yelena is a member of the Advisory Committee of the Middle Atlantic Chapter of the Society for Corporate Governance, and a member of the Board of Trustees of Woods Services. She is also a member of the Board of Directors of The Forum of Executive Women, and chairs its Nominating and Governance Committee.
Yelena serves as a vice president of the Association of Audit Committee Members, Inc., a nonprofit organization dedicated to developing national best practices for audit committees.