Inna Zaltsman concentrates her practice on corporate and business law, including:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- private equity and venture capital funding transactions
- public and private securities offerings
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters
- joint ventures and strategic alliances
- business formation and planning
- corporate governance matters
While attending law school, Inna earned a Certificate in Business and Public Policy from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
She is fluent in Russian.