Shaun Bockert concentrates his practice on business and transactional matters, with a focus on:
- Technology Transactions—licensing, research, development, manufacturing, supply, collaboration, procurement, and distribution agreements and other commercial transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions—private equity and venture capital investments, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, asset spin-offs, and other strategic and business sale transactions
- Media and Digital Marketing—data collection, processing, and security programs, social media campaigns, content rights and publishing deals, affiliate marketing agreements, publicity rights and endorsements, online sweepstakes and contests, and other marketing and promotional arrangements
He has experience serving a broad spectrum of clients, including funds and institutional investors, and publicly traded and private companies, as well as entrepreneurs, start-ups, and other emerging businesses.
Before joining Blank Rome, Shaun was a fellow in the intellectual property division of the Philadelphia Law Department.
Outside the Firm
Shaun is on the Advisory Council of Mural Arts Philadelphia.
- Privacy, Security & Data Protection
- Advanced Automation & Unmanned Systems
- Non-Fungible Tokens (“NFTs”) & Digital Assets
- Gaming & Entertainment
- Digital Media
- Artificial Intelligence Technology
- Information Technology (“IT”) Transactions
- ADG Intellectual Property
- ADG M&A