Joshua Strober concentrates his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, securities and general corporate matters, including:
- public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions;
- private equity funds and their portfolio companies;
- venture capital funding transactions;
- public and private securities offerings and other financings;
- securities regulation compliance and corporate governance matters; and
- a variety of general business matters, including business formation and planning, commercial agreements, executive compensation and equity compensation arrangements
Joshua serves as a member of the Firm’s Philadelphia Attorney Recruiting Committee and as a member of the Firm’s Philadelphia Pro Bono Coordinating Committee.