Joshua Strober concentrates his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, securities and general corporate matters, including:
- Public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions;
- Private equity funds and their portfolio companies;
- Venture capital funding transactions;
- Public and private securities offerings and other financings;
- Securities regulation compliance and corporate governance matters; and
- A variety of general business matters, including business formation and planning, commercial agreements, executive compensation and equity compensation arrangements
Joshua serves as a member of the firm’s Philadelphia Attorney Recruiting Committee and as a member of the firm’s Philadelphia Pro Bono Coordinating Committee.