Molly Crane concentrates her practice on corporate and general business matters, including:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Private equity transactions
- General corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters
- Public and private securities matters
- Negotiation and preparation of complex commercial agreements
- Corporate governance
While in law school, Molly was the executive editor of the Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics and served as the Justice of the Phi Alpha Legal Society, Taft Chapter. She received CALI Awards in Advanced Studies in Federal Securities Regulation, as well as the American Legal Profession.