Molly Crane has a broad-based corporate and general business practice, with a focus on:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Private equity transactions
- General corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters
- Public and private securities matters
- Negotiation and preparation of complex commercial agreements
- Corporate governance
Molly is a member of the firm’s International Alliances Committee. She also serves on the firm’s Pro Bono Committee. Molly has written articles on key issues in the private equity field and has been a featured speaker on legal panels. At Echelon’s Registered Investment Advisor Conference, her panel was highlighted as “the best session of the conference” by RIABiz.