Shlomo Troodler concentrates his practice in business and financing matters. He counsels clients in accordance with their business needs, including providing frequent counsel in the areas of:
- mezzanine, second lien and tranche B financing
- private equity and venture capital funding transactions
- commercial lending and asset-based financing
- middle-market and small business financing
- mergers and acquisition, including acquisition financing
- restructuring, reorganizations, turnarounds, and workouts
- creditors’ rights
- specialty finance lending
- distressed debt investments and debtor-in-possession financing
- real estate lending
- subscription finance and capital call backed lending
Shlomo represents borrowers, banks, commercial finance companies, second-lien lenders, mezzanine lenders, and other institutional lenders in a wide range of financing transactions, including secured and unsecured financings, corporate recapitalizations, and acquisition and other leveraged financings.
Shlomo also represents private equity funds and sponsors, their portfolio companies and other privately-held companies. His private equity practice has involved the representation of a number of private equity funds and companies in connection with various types of sophisticated acquisitions and other financing transactions involving a wide variety of industries.
In the workout and restructuring area, Shlomo has represented both corporate borrowers and institutional lenders in connection with pre-bankruptcy workouts and debtor-in-possession and Chapter 11 exit financings.