Barry Abrams has devoted more than 40 years to solving complex disputes for his clients in a creative, direct, and economical way.
His extensive trial, arbitration, and appellate experience includes:
- capital project disputes in multiple industries
- investment litigation arising out of securities and asset purchase and sale agreements
- litigation involving financial institutions, investors and corporate officials
- litigation on behalf of local governments and public officials
- representation of law firms and lawyers
Barry is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers and a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates. He served as a law clerk to the Honorable Joseph T. Sneed, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, previously taught as an adjunct professor at the University of Houston Law Center, and serves on the faculty of the Texas Trial Academy and Texas Pretrial Academy, a joint project of the Texas Access to Justice Commission and the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Barry serves as chair of Blank Rome's Pro Bono Committee, and is a member of Blank Rome's Partner Board.