Kyle Brinkman is a partner in Blank Rome’s policyholder-only insurance recovery practice.
Kyle focuses his practice on representing corporate policyholders or their directors and officers in complex insurance coverage matters, from preemptive analysis of coverage for potential risks to advocacy, dispute resolution, litigation, and appeals.
Kyle’s clients have included regulated utilities, hospitality and entertainment industry companies, logistics companies, private equity firms, chemical, pharmaceutical, and other manufacturers, and individual directors and officers. Matters handled for these clients include disputes as to:
- Defense and indemnity coverage relating to asbestos, mass tort, and environmental liabilities
- Defense and indemnity coverage relating to advertising injury liabilities
- Defense and indemnity coverage relating to government investigation, shareholder derivative, and other fiduciary duty liabilities
- Insurance coverage implications of corporate bankruptcies
- First party coverage for high value accidental and theft losses