Blank Rome Represents ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists in Six Separate Acquisitions in 2022
In 2022, a Blank Rome team represented ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists, a leading provider of healthcare linen rental and hospital laundry services, in six separate asset acquisitions of targeted industry entities operating in multiple jurisdictions across the United States, including the following:
- United Linen and Uniform Services, located in Oklahoma and Arkansas. The transaction closed on April 29, 2022.
- Edina Laundry Company, located in Minnesota. The transaction closed on June 6, 2022.
- Allegiant Linen Services, located in Tennessee. The transaction closed on August 20, 2022.
- Certain assets relating to a healthcare linen rental and hospital laundry services business, located in Georgia. The transaction closed on November 10, 2022.
- Island Fox Inc. d/b/a Health Wear of WNY, located in New York and Pennsylvania. The transaction closed on November 14, 2022.
The Blank Rome team was led by Louis M. Rappaport, Richard J. McMahon, Michael S. Swoyer, and Riley Bauer, and included Peter J. Soloff, Frank L. Tamulonis III, Mark Blondman, Michael A. Kadlec, Jeffrey M. Rosenfeld, Lisa Casey Spaniel, Craig B. Fields, Brian P. O’Neil, Benjamin D. Brownstein, Melissa A. Griest, Mary Anne Kowalczyk, and Ivy Shapiro.