Amy Spencer is an associate in Blank Rome’s policyholder-only insurance recovery practice. Her experience spans across all major lines of insurance, and includes:
- underlying claims involving the False Claims Act
- consumer protection statutes
- environmental and mass tort liabilities
- directors and officers liability
- products liability
- trademark and patent infringement
- business interruption
- first-party property claims
- various business torts
During law school, Amy served as an editor for the Michigan Law Review and was recognized as a Clarence Darrow scholar.
She has authored multiple articles on research and insurance practices in publications such as Mealey’s Litigation Report and The National Law Journal.