Amy Spencer is an associate in Blank Rome’s policyholder-only insurance recovery practice. Her experience spans across all major lines of insurance, and includes:
- Underlying claims involving the False Claims Act
- Consumer protection statutes
- Environmental and mass tort liabilities
- Directors and officers liability
- Representations and warranties insurance
- Products liability
- Trademark and patent infringement
- Business interruption
- First-party property claims
- Various business torts
During law school, Amy served as an editor for the Michigan Law Review and was recognized as a Clarence Darrow scholar.
She has authored multiple articles in publications such as Mealey’s Litigation Report and The National Law Journal.