Kevin R. Doherty concentrates his practice in complex commercial litigation. As a member of the energy, environment, and mass torts group, as well as the insurance recovery group, Kevin serves a wide range of clients in areas involving:
- insurance coverage disputes and counseling for corporate policyholders
- business disputes and contract negotiation
- mass tort actions, including lawsuits relating to alleged exposure to chemicals and/or hazardous materials
- environmental/Superfund matters
- partner and shareholder disputes
- high-stakes state and federal litigation, arbitration and mediation
- complex e-discovery issues and document-intensive investigations and appeals
Kevin also serves on the Firm’s E-Discovery and Recruiting Committees, co-chairs the New York Summer Associate Program, and is editor of the Firm’s Energy & Environmental Trends Watch blog.
While in law school, Kevin served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable John J. Harper, and also served as the President of the Corporate Law Association.