Kevin R. Doherty is the New York Hiring Partner and concentrates his practice in complex commercial litigation. As a member of the energy, environment, and mass torts group, as well as the insurance recovery group, Kevin serves a wide range of clients in areas involving:
- Insurance coverage disputes and counseling for corporate policyholders
- Business disputes and contract negotiation
- Mass tort actions, including lawsuits relating to alleged exposure to chemicals and/or hazardous materials
- Environmental/Superfund matters
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- High-stakes state and federal litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Complex e-discovery issues and document-intensive investigations and appeals
Kevin also serves on the firm’s E-Discovery and Recruiting Committees, is chair of the New York Summer Associate Program, and is editor of the firm’s Energy & Environmental Trends Watch blog.
While in law school, Kevin served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable John J. Harper, and also served as the President of the Corporate Law Association.