Kevin R. Doherty concentrates his practice in complex commercial litigation. As a member of the energy, environment, and mass torts group, as well as the insurance recovery group, Kevin serves a wide range of clients in areas involving:
- insurance coverage disputes and counseling for policyholders
- business disputes and contract negotiation
- mass tort litigation, including lawsuits relating to alleged exposure to products, chemicals, and/or alleged hazardous materials
- commercial arbitration
- environmental litigation/superfund matters
- complex e-discovery issues and document-intensive litigations, investigations, and appeals
Kevin also serves on the Firm’s E-Discovery and Recruiting Committees, and co-chairs the New York Summer Associate Program.
While in law school, Kevin served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable John J. Harper, and also served as the President of the Corporate Law Association.