26th Annual Angel Venture Fair Education Day
The Wanamaker Building
100 East Penn Square
Blank Rome partners Molly Crane and Rachel A. Packer will serve as panelists at the 26th Annual Angel Venture Fair Education Day, being held September 27, 2023, from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m., at the Wanamaker Building in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The event, sponsored by Blank Rome LLP and Meridian Bank, will feature information on how to make a successful investor pitch that will attract funders, as well as related legal, valuation, and investment banking advice.
Molly and Rachel’s session, “Professional Service Providers Providing Legal, Valuation, and Investment Banking Advice,” will take place from 5:30 to 6:15.
- Moderator: Molly Crane, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Legal: Rachel Packer, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Investment Banking: Mike Verrill, Managing Director, The Sharp Financial Group
- Valuations: Curtis Farrow, Managing Director, Centri
- Accounting: Howard Heyman, Partner, Baker Tilly
The event will also kick off with opening remarks by Private Investors Forum Associate Director Sharon Ross and include entrepreneur presentations to investors with feedback from investors and a panel of funders answering questions about:
- Types of entrepreneurs and companies attractive to investors
- Do’s and don’ts of presenting to investors
- How investors value startups
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.