Legal Debate: Counsels for Buyer and Seller Collide over Deal Terms in a Live Negotiation
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
One Ritz Carlton Dr
Dana Point, CA
Molly’s session, “Legal Debate: Counsels for Buyer and Seller Collide over Deal Terms in a Live Negotiation” will take place on Wednesday, August 30, from 4:25 to 5:20 p.m.
OTHER SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Ask the Experts
- Increasing the Value of Your Firm: Debating Choices for Organizational Design, Business Model, and Management Techniques
- Advanced Concepts of Deal Structuring, Valuation & Legal Terms
- Transaction Trends and Success Factors from Leading Buyers
- Moonshots & Money Makers: Optimizing Entrepreneurial Glide Paths and Liquidity Events
- Private Equity Perspectives on Opportunities and Challenges Facing Owners and Investors in Wealth Management Businesses
- Breakaway to RIA—Evaluation of Trends, Opportunities, and Obstacles
- CFO Panel: Quantitative Best Practices for a Successful Deal Process
- Top Trends and Takeaways from TAMP and Tech Transactions
- Recap, Review, and Reflect!
For more information, please visit the event webpage.