Battle of the Legal Counsel: Advisors for Buyers and Sellers Negotiate Key Deal Terms LIVE!
901 Bayfront Ct
San Diego, CA
Blank Rome partner Molly Crane will serve as a featured speaker at ECHELON Partners’ 2022 Deal and Dealmakers Summit, being held August 31 and September 1, 2022, at the Intercontinental Hotel in San Diego, California.
Molly’s session, “Battle of the Legal Counsel: Advisors for Buyers and Sellers Negotiate Key Deal Terms LIVE!” will take place on Thursday, September 1, from 4:20 to 5:10 p.m., and will be moderated by Naomi McKean, Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel at AssetMark.
OTHER SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Ask the Experts & Networking
- Advanced Concepts of Deal Structuring and Valuation: Payments at Close, Revenue Retention Payments, Earnouts, Compensation Pools
- A Practitioners Guide to Streamlining Technology Transitions in M&A
- The Private Equity Lens on Investing in Wealth Management
- Recruiting and Breakaway Deals—Wealth Creation from Business Model Migration
- Elite Level Marketing and Strategy for Buyers and Sellers
- Lessons from Deal Making in the TAMP Space
The Summit will also feature a keynote debate with Dan Seivert, CEO, ECHELON Partners, and Mark Tibergien, Former CEO & Managing Director, BNY Mellon | Pershing, moderated by Megan Carpenter, CEO, FiComm Partner.
Blank Rome is pleased to be a sponsor of the Summit.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.