Philip Rosenfeldt maintains a national practice counseling clients in all facets of real estate transactions. Philip brings more than 35 years of experience representing clients in ground up development; sales and acquisitions; financing; leasing; and entity structuring and restructuring for many types of projects including:
- Retail development
- Office and industrial buildings
- Residential and mixed use projects
Philip is recognized by Chambers USA as a leader in real estate law. Chambers sources praised his ability to “stay focused on the important parts of the deal and achieve closure quickly,” and also noted his “strategic, intelligent, and practical approach” as well as his “impressive performance in a significant number of development matters.” Clients appreciate “the depth of his knowledge of local law and commerce; he gives business advice that goes beyond just analyzing the legal terms.”
Select Publishing and Speaking Engagements
- "Co-Tenancy Issues in Turbulent Times," republished by the International Council of Shopping Centers, in Shopping Center Landlord & Tenant Legal Issues, 2013. Originally in a Blank Rome Real Estate Update (March 2010, No 1)."
- Sandpiper Partners LLC's 7th Annual Pricing and Profitability Conference (October 2018).
- "The ABCs of Old REAS and CC&R,” October 2016, Hollywood, Florida, and “Exclusive and Restricted Use Provisions—Unintended Consequences,” October 2017, San Antonio, Texas.
- "Successful Real Estate Development Contracts" (Pennsylvania Bar Institute, April 10, 2019), "Solving Legal Issues Across the Life Cycle of the Successful Real Estate Development Project" (Pennsylvania Bar Institute, April 11, 2016), and the Philadelphia Real Estate Council Roundtable (October 29, 2009).