From the Law Firm Perspective
Blank Rome Partner Philip R. Rosenfeldt will be a panelist at Sandpiper Partners LLC’s 4th Annual Managing Law Firm Profitability, Pricing and Data Analytics Midwest Conference taking place Wednesday, June 9, 2021, from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. CDT, as an online virtual event.
Philip’s panel, “From the Law Firm Perspective,” starts at 9:15 a.m. CDT and will cover:
- RFPs now reflect greater concern about business continuity, diversity of teams. How do you address predictability in your calculations? Defining scope and responsibilities—what will clients pay for?
- How firms are looking across their entire portfolio to manage real estate commitments. Creating collaboration spaces. Design thinking. What is the future after COVID for space needs?
- Payment terms and collection issues are another fast-changing element. What are the best approaches?
- What is the impact of alternative legal service providers including the Big Four?
- How should partners use data?
For more information about Sandpiper Partners LLC, please visit their website.