Michael Mullman concentrates his practice on corporate, business, and commercial transactions of all types, primarily in the middle market. He has an extensive background in dealing with highly sensitive personal, business, and legal issues, representing clients in association with:
- Mergers and acquisitions (in and out of bankruptcy)
- Shareholder disputes
- Joint ventures and investment transactions
- Privately held and family-owned businesses
- Professional organizations (lawyers, doctors, architects, veterinarians, accountants)
- Venture capital
- Furniture and apparel industries
- Capital formation
- Corporate governance
- E-commerce transactions
Michael previously served as administrative partner of Blank Rome’s New York office.
Michael speaks and writes on industry-related matters, authoring articles such as “Pre-Nups for Small Business: Plan Your Exit Before You Open the Door,” Opportunity World, February 2000, and co-authoring “Law Firm Recruiting: There’s No Time Like the Summer!,” New York Law Journal, April 2001. Additionally, he served as a panelist for the June 2008 program, "Responding to Allegations of Corporate Misconduct."
Outside the Firm
Michael’s outside interests include reading, golf, tennis, Jets, Mets, and Knicks.