Henry Kuller has counseled owners and management of businesses and health care entities across a diverse range of highly sensitive and complex personal, business, and legal issues, with a focus on general corporate advice, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, transaction structuring, joint ventures, real estate matters, and commercial dispute resolution.
Henry concentrates his practice in the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions—buy and sell side
- Healthcare corporate matters
- Corporate governance, including structuring of management and owner/investor relationships
- Joint ventures and affiliations
- Private equity, emerging companies and venture capital
- Bank lending and other financing arrangements
- Business dispute resolution including commercial litigation, shareholder litigation, shareholder buy-outs, and related corporate ownership restructuring
- Structuring senior executive employment agreements with public companies and privately held businesses
- General corporate practice
- Intellectual property licensing, manufacturing agreements, and distribution arrangements in the United States, Hong Kong, mainland China, Mexico, and Canada.
- Business succession and estate planning
Henry co-chaired the firm's Corporate Department for many years, and is now a senior member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice groups.
From January 2010 through December 2011, Henry served as Blank Rome’s Asia Liaison Partner, based principally in the firm’s Hong Kong and Shanghai offices, while maintaining an active corporate law practice in Asia and in the United States. During that time, Henry also acted as the Chief Representative of the firm’s Shanghai office.