Melissa Murawsky focuses her practice on securities and corporate law. She serves a wide range of clients with respect to matters such as:
- public and private equity and debt offerings
- mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic transactions
- SEC filings and compliance
- corporate governance
- executive compensation and equity compensation plans
- compliance with NASDAQ, NYSE, and NYSE MKT requirements
- registration, regulation, and governance of investment advisers
- compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Dodd-Frank Act, and the JOBS Act
Melissa writes and speaks frequently on securities compliance and corporate governance matters.
Melissa is a frequent contributor to Blank Rome's Securities News Watch blog, which covers news and information on the JOBS Act, corporate governance, executive compensation, and securities matters.
Melissa co-authors Blank Rome's UP TO DATE: Current Developments in Securities Laws newsletter, which provides practice tips on corporate governance matters, follows SEC news and comment letter trends, and covers information on the JOBS Act, executive compensation, and investment adviser regulation.