“Everyone there was professional, personable and knowledgeable. I have no hesitation recommending them.”
— Client feedback, Chambers USA
Innovation affecting technology, media, and telecommunications is happening at lightning speed. The competition for audience, for capital, for ideas, is fierce, and regulatory regimes are barely keeping up.
In the midst of this upheaval, you need business advisers with deep understanding of the legal and regulatory framework you work within. And you need legal advisers who know your industry, know the risks, and know what it takes to find a competitive advantage.
Blank Rome provides both, and our attorneys are experienced agents in the TMT sectors. We work with clients at every stage of the business cycle, including IP due diligence, content development, licensing agreements, financing, and sales and acquisitions.
Our clients include software developers, distributors and suppliers, cloud-based businesses, data analytic suppliers, television studios, cable and broadband companies, telecommunications companies, media and entertainment companies, producers, content providers, game developers, casino operators, sports teams, players, and sporting venues, among others.
We provide a broad array of services, assembling a team of regulatory, corporate transactions, financing, corporate governance, data privacy, litigation and IP attorneys to provide comprehensive support for our clients. In addition, we advise private equity, joint venture, and individual investors focused on TMT industries.
How We Can Help
- acquisitions and sales
- e-commerce transactions
- raising capital
- cloud computing and software as a service agreements
- licensing and distribution
- monetizing technology, outsourcing, and off-shoring
- telecoms network infrastructure
- intellectual property
- litigation and dispute resolution
- government relations
- data privacy protection and cybersecurity
- content creation, protection, and commercialization
- patent, trademark and copyright protection and enforcement
- branding, promotions, advertising, marketing, and sponsorship
- tax structuring and planning
- employment and talent acquisition and retention