Jillian Taylor concentrates her practice on a variety of intellectual property and technology law matters, assisting her clients in maximizing their intellectual property, technology, and other intangible assets. She has experience serving a broad range of clients, from publicly traded and private companies to entrepreneurs, start-ups, and other emerging businesses.
Jillian counsels clients on matters relating to:
- Comprehensive U.S. and international intellectual property portfolio management.
- Strategic counseling on brand creation, clearance, and enforcement issues.
- Preparing and negotiating a broad range of software, technology, copyright, patent, trademark, and other intellectual property licenses and agreements, including joint venture, confidentiality, and technology transfer agreements.
- Advising and conducting due diligence related to the acquisition and sale of public and private companies with respect to their intellectual property and intangible assets.
- Intellectual property litigation in state and federal jurisdictions and before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
- Strategic advising on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and related anti-circumvention and infringement provisions of the U.S. Copyright Act.
- Counseling in Internet law, domain name disputes (“UDRP”), and digital asset protection.
Prior to joining Blank Rome, Jillian was an associate for an international law firm. She also previously served as a law clerk for the Honorable Cynthia M. Rufe as well as the Honorable Joel H. Slomsky of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.