Timothy Pecsenye concentrates his practice in intellectual property matters and related litigation. He serves a wide range of clients in areas including:
- domestic and international trademark and copyright counseling
- copyright registration and service mark applications
- prosecution of trademark and service mark applications
- advertising and Lanham Act counseling
- internet issues, domain name disputes, UDRP proceedings, and e-commerce issues
- preparation and negotiation of technology transfer, assignment, and confidentiality agreements
- domestic and international license agreements for trademarks, copyrights, software, and know-how
- inter partes practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Prior to entering private practice, Tim was a trademark attorney for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. He was the sole Pennsylvania lawyer selected to serve on the advisory board of CCH CORSEARCH, a leading trademark and copyright research firm based out of New York City.
Tim has received the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell.