Much like the hard work, determination, and sweat that built the oil and gas industry in the United States, Blank Rome’s attorneys provide the same level of grit when representing oil and gas clients.
Whether disputes, operations, regulations, transactions, or finance, Blank Rome’s industry attorneys are experienced, knowledgeable, and creative problem solvers that get results. And just like the highly developed skills necessary to drill the right holes in the right places, Blank Rome strategically engineers legal solutions so you can do what you do best—care for your business.
With decades of combined experience, our team practices in the shale plays across the United States, including the Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Barnett, Haynesville, Utica, Marcellus, and Bakken.
We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective solutions aligned with your business objectives. As your trusted advisers, we’ll help facilitate an early dispute resolution or persuade a jury to a favorable verdict. We strategically partner with our clients throughout the entire litigation process as counselors and advocates from pre-litigation risk assessment all the way through appellate proceedings.
How We Can Help
- mergers and acquisitions
- joint operating agreements
- joint accounting
- master service agreements
- exploration and development agreements
- participation agreements
- preferential rights and areas of mutual interest
- oil and gas leases and assignments
- surface use accommodation and damages
- royalty and revenue interests
- quiet title and lease cancellation
- gathering agreements
- oil and gas operations
- oilfield services and equipment
- seismic operations
- equipment and pipeline failure
- fiduciary duties and business torts
- surface and subsurface trespass
- hydraulic fracturing
- environmental contamination and remediation claims
- former employees, trade secret theft, and non-competes
- municipal regulation and ordinances
- right-of-way and easements
- secured and unsecured liens
What Sets Us Apart
- Licensed to practice in North Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio
- Strong commitment to bottom-line practical solutions
- Outstanding and highly responsive client service