The growing complexity of energy-related real estate transactions, eminent domain, right of way, and land use issues requires a thorough understanding of the regulatory environment and the difficulties that might arise with new and existing development and construction projects.
Blank Rome’s energy and real estate attorneys work together to assist clients with the purchase, sale, development, and leasing of real estate, guiding clients through every phase of the process. Our firm also handles judicial and administrative challenges to real estate determinations.
How We Can Help
- zoning and land use due diligence
- zoning approvals
- land development and subdivision approvals
- building and related permits
- land acquisition (including by eminent domain)
- real estate tax analysis and due diligence
- real estate tax assessment and valuation appeals
- real estate tax exemptions and abatements