"The litigation team was excellent. Each of the lawyers brought a very interesting element to the team and they blended together well. They were great and I would highly recommend them!"
— Client feedback, Chambers USA
Managing risks is critical to a company’s survival. Regulatory violations, data breaches, and employment issues can destroy your reputation, drain your capital, and cut off future growth. While strong compliance and risk management programs are essential, you also need to take a proactive approach with internal investigations and responding to government inquiries. And should a problem arise—a cyberattack, a whistleblower complaint—you need legal counsel you can trust who will help you respond swiftly and strategically.
We advise our clients on risk assessments, evaluate policies and procedures, conduct investigations, and defend claims and enforcement actions when they arise. Our goal is to determine how best to mitigate our clients’ risks and allow them to get on with business as usual. Whether advising leadership during government audits and investigating whistleblower complaints, preparing for and managing cyber events, or negotiating privacy protection agreements, we have the breadth of experience across most industries needed to help you plan strategically and take action effectively.
How We Can Help
We provide comprehensive service in high-risk areas, such as labor and employment, white collar defense and investigations, cybersecurity and data privacy, and litigation. Our services include:
- Advising company leadership and special committees during government audits and/or regulatory investigations
- Conducting investigations into sexual harassment complaints by employees against executives and managers
- Conducting investigations into complaints of hostile work environments, including those related to corporate culture, glass ceilings for women, racial barriers, and similar claims
- Conducting internal company investigations in response to allegations of possible wrongdoing such as bribery and kickbacks, tax, accounting, and financial irregularities
- Conducting investigations related to whistleblower complaints
- Helping to navigate the complexities of communications and provide strategic advice for claims relating to boards of directors, senior executives, and high-level managers
- Advising on compliance with the myriad government regulations in the cybersecurity and data privacy space, preparing for and managing cyber events, negotiating data protection provisions in agreements, and evaluating cyber insurance policies
What Sets Us Apart
- We understand the implications of sensitive investigations for our clients’ businesses and reputations.
- We act quickly and decisively to identify issues, assess problems, and find solutions.
- We are able to draw on the resources of the firm, including high-level strategic communications and public relations advice through our government relations team, to help our clients minimize risk.