Tyler Kimberly focuses his practice on international trade matters, with experience analyzing both U.S. trade and administrative law issues.
Tyler previously served as a clerk for the Honorable Judge Mark A. Barnett and the Honorable U.S. Magistrate Judge Susan L. Collins. Prior to clerking, Tyler was an associate at an Ohio-based law firm where he focused on federal litigation. Tyler also held positions at two UN international criminal tribunals.
During law school, Tyler was a contributing and associate editor for the Case Western Reserve University Law Review.
Tyler is fluent in Russian.
- White Collar Defense & Investigations
- International Trade
- Government Contracts
- Trade Remedies, Trade Litigation & Trade Negotiations
- Cross Border / International
- Internal Investigations
- False Claims Act Investigations & Defense
- Government Relations & Political Law
- Compliance & Investigations
- Cross Border M&A
- Anti-Money Laundering & Economic Sanctions