Zachary Aria focuses his practice in intellectual property work, including:
- comprehensive domestic and international trademark counseling
- prosecution of trademark and service mark applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- copyright counseling
- preparation of license agreements of trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property
- preparation and negotiation of technology transfer, assignment, and confidentiality agreements
- intellectual property and technology transactions, mergers and acquisitions
Before joining Blank Rome, Zachary served as an intern for the Honorable Ronald L. Ellis, Magistrate Judge, United States District Court, Southern District of New York.