Bruce George’s practice includes patent, trademark, and copyright prosecution, litigation, counseling, and licensing.
Bruce counsels corporate, university, high technology, and emerging business clients in matters involving:
- U.S. and international patent prosecution and counseling in the electrical, mechanical, telecommunication, computer software, medical device and business method arts
- patentability, infringement, validity, and freedom to operate opinions
- design around counseling
- trademark and copyright prosecution, counseling, and licensing
- trademark registration availability and freedom to use opinions
- matters of unfair competition, trade secret and domain name disputes
Prior to his legal career, Bruce served for 14 years as a planning, design, and construction management engineer with the U.S. Army and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. As a result of that service, Bruce maintains his Professional Engineering (P.E.) license.