With a global economy comes global disputes. Many involve multiple jurisdictions and disputes of this type can be legally complex. Achieving a desirable resolution requires counsel who are skilled at handling cross-border litigation or arbitration.
Our international litigation attorneys have extensive experience representing clients in a very wide range of l multi-jurisdictional commercial disputes. We also have unparalleled experience in handling admiralty and maritime cases of all kinds, as well as commodity disputes.
We have available on-site rapid response teams for environmental and other high profile incidents, both on vessels and at waterfront facilities. We defend criminal, civil, and administrative enforcement actions and those subject to government investigations.
The members of our practice have represented clients before the Society of Maritime Arbitrators (“SMA”), Houston Maritime Arbitration Association, International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”), and the International Centre for Dispute Resolution of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”).
How We Can Help
- domestic and international arbitration
- other forms of alternative dispute resolution
- international investigations
- maritime claims and disputes
- risk assessment
- coordinating multijurisdictional litigation
- enforcing foreign judgments and arbitral awards
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act enforcement