De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms
61 – 65 Great Queen St
ABOUT THE SYMPOSIUM
Class actions are on the rise, with an ever-growing number of territories—including the European Union—introducing legislation to make collective redress and justice more accessible to their citizens. At the Symposium, practitioners and thought leaders will come together under one roof to share and discuss the latest trends and best practice. A keynote address by the Hon Mr. Justice David Waksman will open this Symposium.
Deborah’s session, “Settlements,” will take place on Monday, November 13, from 4:15 to 5:00 p.m.
ABOUT THE SESSION
In cases with multiple claimants, relaying offers to an entire class and coming to an agreement is never simple. Panelists:
- Steven Weisbrot, President & Chief Executive Officer, Angeion Group
- Scott Hardy, President and Founder, Top Class Actions
- Deborah Greenspan, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
Other Symposium sessions include:
- Global Class Actions
- Class Representatives
- Certification and Case Management
- Planning Global Strategy
- Calculating Damages
- European Representative and Collective Actions
- Consumer Protection
- European Competition Claims
- North American Competition Claims
- Big Tech & Crypto Claims
- Environmental Claims
Blank Rome is pleased to be a Bronze Sponsor of the Symposium.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.