Samuel D. Levy is an experienced business and trial lawyer, handling commercial and business cases from inception through trial and appeal.
Samuel’s practice encompasses international and domestic litigation and arbitration in commercial and business matters, including complex contract, licensing and distribution, antitrust, intellectual property, business disputes affecting and counseling concerning retail and luxury goods companies, pharmaceutical, securities, real estate, and general business matters. Samuel has extensive experience representing multinational companies around the globe in intellectual property (Lanham Act), unfair competition, antitrust, and general complex litigation actions, including the trial of such matters.
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- International Litigation, Defense, and Arbitration
- International Trade
- IP Licensing & Technology Transactions
- Product Liability
- Securities & Shareholder Litigation
- ADA Title III Litigation & Compliance
- Antitrust Counseling & Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Capital Markets
- Class Action Defense