Jonathan R. King is a patent prosecution attorney relied upon by global companies and research universities to protect their inventions. By focusing his practice on the ever-shifting law of software patentability, Jonathan has become an invaluable resource to software innovators looking to protect their inventions both in the United States and abroad. With a technical background in electrical engineering, Jonathan previously served as a patent examiner where he examined patent applications for display technologies, touch screen computers, and graphical user interfaces.
Jonathan R. King
Jonathan R. King
- Responsible for managing and expanding a patent portfolio for a national weather forecasting company that includes more than 50 issued patents in 17 countries.
- Prosecutes patent applications for innovations developed by the electrical engineering and computer science departments of major research universities.
- Evaluated the technology and intellectual property of a Canadian-based information technology company prior to a multimillion dollar acquisition of the company’s stock.
News & Views
Creating Value: Patents for AI, Machine Learning, and SoftwareTech Launch Arizona
Blank Rome Announces 2020 Promotions: 12 Partners, 5 Of Counsel
Grant S. Palmer, Rither Alabre, Bridget Mayer Briggs, Kyle P. Brinkman, Ryan J. Casson, Charles A. Fitzpatrick IV
AccuWeather, Inc. Acquires Sky Motion, Inc. Stock
Steven Dubow, Michael C. Greenbaum, Joseph T. Gulant, Jonathan R. King
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Catholic University of America, BEE
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, JD