Joshua A. Huber’s practice focuses on civil trial, arbitration, and appellate work primarily in the energy, oilfield services, local government, legal services, and financial services industries.
Joshua’s representative experience includes:
- representing corporate clients in complex commercial litigation
- litigation on behalf of municipalities, political subdivisions and public officials
- representing lenders and financial institutions in capital project disputes and litigation involving consumer protection claims (e.g., TILA, RESPA, FCRA, ECOA, TCPA, and FDCPA)
- defense of claims brought against law firms and lawyers
- employment disputes, including litigation arising out of the misappropriation of trade secrets and proprietary corporation information
Joshua has experience in client counseling, pleading and motion practice, oral and written discovery, contested hearings, prosecuting and defending injunctions, alternative dispute resolution, trial practice, and settlement negotiations. He has successfully litigated to completion numerous cases in both state and federal courts.