Seventh Annual Energy Industry Update: The Power of Ideas & Ideas about Power
Blank Rome LLP and Blank Rome Government Relations LLC will present our Seventh Annual Energy Industry Update, themed “The Power of Ideas & Ideas about Power,” on November 11, 2021, from 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m. EST, as a virtual, online event.
Blank Rome attorneys will provide their legal insights into the critical issues affecting the energy industry. Presenters will discuss three topics: The Future of the Energy Business, Infrastructure Development, and Challenges and Opportunities in Energy Production and Distribution. The focus of the program will be to evaluate legal solutions to these critical issues in an effort to guide business decisions.
The Future of the Energy Business | 45 Minutes
- SEC Disclosure Requirements and ESG Impacts
- NEPA, Siting, and Project Development for Fossil Fuels and Renewables Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- The Maritime Industry and Its Impact on the Energy Industry
Infrastructure Development | 30 Minutes
- FERC’s Policies Regarding Natural Gas Infrastructure and Permitting
- Electric Side—Transmission Grid of the Future
Challenges and Opportunities in Energy Production and Distribution | 60 Minutes
- Renewable Energy and Power Sources
- Biden Administration’s Push for Offshore Wind—Opportunities and Challenges
- Power Plant Conversions; Opportunities for Capital Providers
- Financing Opportunities for Capital Providers
- MODERATOR: Margaret Anne Hill, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Yelena M. Barychev, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Susan L. Bickley, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- George D. Billinson, Of Counsel, Blank Rome LLP
- Joan M. Bondareff, Of Counsel, Blank Rome Government Relations LLC
- Sarah H. Frazier, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Ira L. Herman, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Ana Cecilia Ibarra-van Oostenrijk, Mexican Counsel, Blank Rome LLP
- Sophia Lee, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Keith B. Letourneau, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Frederick M. Lowther, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Frank L. Tamulonis III, Of Counsel, Blank Rome LLP
- Stephen C. Zumbrun, Associate, Blank Rome LLP
CLE Credit: This program is anticipated to be accredited for 4 substantive CLE credits in PA, NJ, and NY to qualify for 2.0 substantive credits in the following jurisdictions: CA, CT, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA (pending).
QUESTIONS? Contact Jennifer Reda via e-mail.