The healthcare real estate market remains in growth mode as hospitals consolidate and seek new revenue streams for their real estate assets, healthcare systems move to outpatient settings, and physician groups increasingly seek to invest in healthcare real estate assets. Further, when combined with the uncertainty surrounding healthcare reform, stakeholders must navigate a continually evolving environment for real estate transactions.
Blank Rome’s healthcare real estate attorneys help you stay on top of emerging healthcare transaction structures and trends. We understand your business and provide pragmatic solutions that are attuned to your specific needs and objectives.
From for-profit and nonprofit hospital system acquisitions and sales to medical office buildings and other healthcare facility development, we understand how to develop and manage healthcare assets, including skilled nursing facilities, senior and assisted living facilities, and offices for a broad range of physician groups. Our real estate group can efficiently handle multibillion dollar entity level and portfolio transactions, as well as deals involving a single property.
More importantly, we help you identify and address risks, develop strategies, and critically evaluate capital sources (debt and equity) to achieve your ultimate goals. We take a cross-discipline approach that brings our real estate attorneys together with corporate, environmental, intellectual property, and litigation attorneys to provide you with comprehensive, proactive advice.
How We Can Help
Blank Rome’s highly ranked real estate attorneys have extensive experience handling all facets of healthcare real estate transactions, including:
- sales, acquisitions, and equity investment
- development and construction agreements
- leasing and property management
- mergers and leveraged buyouts of healthcare companies
- workouts, bankruptcies, and foreclosures
- zoning and land use
- environmental law
What Sets Us Apart
- Chambers USA 2017 Tier 1 practice and individual attorney rankings for Real Estate Law. Our real estate attorneys have been ranked in Chambers USA every year for the last five years.
- Clients tell Chambers researchers: “Excellent team that excels across the full range of real estate matters and is particularly highly regarded for its formidable strength in complex financings. Acts for an impressive list of leading financial institutions, as well as owners, developers and REITs. Possesses strong capabilities in zoning and land use issues and also regularly called upon for its expertise in restructuring work and tax assessment matters”