Blank Rome Partners Recognized in Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that eighteen partners have been named to the inaugural Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America, which recognizes dedicated attorneys who "excel representing principally corporations and other organizations in litigating claims involving Antitrust, Securities, Financial, M&A, Intellectual Property and Patents, Product Liability, Mass Tort, White Collar, Government Investigations, and Energy disputes."
The 500 Leading Litigators in America were chosen from law firm submissions and independent research that focused on "recent cases and defense verdicts or settlements, as well as attorneys whose sustained excellence in trials is nothing short of remarkable." The recognized attorneys serve as leaders in several of our firms' practice groups, including Commercial Litigation, Environmental, Insurance Recovery, Intellectual Property Litigation, Mass Torts & Complex Disputes, and White Collar Defense & Investigations.
Blank Rome’s 500 Leading Litigators in America Rankings by Region:
- Barry Abrams: Commercial Litigation, Incorporated. Financial, Class Action; Appellate
- Domingo Manuel LLagostera: IP Litigation
- Robert P. Scott: Complex Disputes, especially Mass & Toxic Torts
- Gregory M. Bordo: Business Litigation, Incorporated. Real Estate, Non-Profit, Trust & Estates
- Mary Craig Calkins: Insurance Recovery
- Linda Kornfeld: Insurance Recovery
- Ana Tagvoryan: Corporate Litigation, Class Action
- Kevin J. Bruno: Environmental, Toxic Tort Litigation
- Lisa M. Campisi: Insurance Recovery, Business Litigation
- Natasha Romagnoli: Insurance Recovery, Business Litigation
- Grant S. Palmer: Business Litigation, Trade Secrets, Class Action
- Daniel Rhynhart: Business Litigation, Class Actions
- Roy W. Arnold: Class Action Litigation
- John A. Gibbons: Insurance Recovery
- John E. Heintz: Insurance Recovery
- Helen K. Michael: Insurance Recovery, Class Action
- James R. Murray: Insurance Recovery
- Shawn M. Wright: White Collar, FCPA, Investigations
For more information on the Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America, please click here.