Today’s Energy Industry: Rising to Meet Market Challenges and COVID-19 Disruption
Online via WebEx
The energy industry faces unprecedented challenges and disruptions caused both by geopolitical events and an unforeseen global health crisis. While these challenges in the market are unique, Blank Rome has a longstanding reputation for advising companies and stakeholders in the energy industry on a broad range of issues and has provided counsel on business issues with industry intelligence and legal acumen.
On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, from 12:00 to 1:15 p.m. EDT, Blank Rome LLP Partners and Blank Rome Government Relations LLC Senior Advisors will present a webinar that will explore the current challenges facing the energy industry through a variety of lenses.
In this 75-minute webinar, they will examine regulatory, litigation, and transactional considerations to assist you in guiding your business in this new and rapidly evolving landscape.
Partner Margaret Anne Hill will introduce and moderate a panel that covers a broad range of important issues impacting the energy industry:
- Washington and Geopolitical Update (Senior Advisors Spencer Abraham (Former U.S. Secretary of Energy) and Joseph McMonigle)
- Emerging FERC Policy and Other Regulatory Issues (Partner Mark R. Haskell)
- Distressed M&A, Finance & Restructuring, including corporate and securities issues, lending considerations, strategic acquisitions, and insolvency (Partners Craig R. Culbertson and Ira L. Herman)
- Litigation/Contractual Issues, including pipeline force majeure provisions (Partner Andrew K. Fletcher)
- Employment Impacts (Partner Theodore D. Meyer)
- Emerging Maritime Challenges (Partners Jeanne M. Grasso and Keith B. Letourneau)
To register and submit questions for the presenters, please go to the registration page.