Labor & Employment Law Briefing: Assessing the Most Challenging Year to Date and Planning for What Comes Next
The Logan Philadelphia Hotel
1 Logan Square
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please join Blank Rome and a distinguished panel of guests for a briefing on hot topics in the labor and employment arena. Topics include:
- The Year in Review and What’s Looming for the Year Ahead
- #MeToo and Beyond: Best Practices for the Next Frontier in Workplace Harassment Prevention
- Agency Update: New Directions in Labor and Employment Regulation
- Look West Before the Law Comes East: California Law Today, Everyone’s Law Tomorrow
- Judging Employment Law Ethics: A Judicial Roundtable
- Benefits in Focus: Top Ten Benefits Developments You Need to Know
HRCI and CLE Credits for PA, NJ, NY, DE, and CA will be available.
Contact Marianne Talbot with any questions about this event.